Update: These positions have been filled.
We are hiring for two open positions.
- Are you good at prioritizing your to-do list to accomplish your goals?
- Do you find satisfaction in providing accurate, reliable information and advice?
- Are you an organized and accommodating individual looking for a stable career opportunity?
- Are you a detail-oriented person with a passion for helping others?
If these bullet points describe you, you could be a great fit at Andres O’Neil & Lowe. What makes AOL a great fit for you? Superior benefits and a culture that makes you want to come to work each day.
- Outstanding benefits: Health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage for employees and their families; paid vacation time; paid sick time; $1,500 annual employer contribution to your health savings account; and a 3% company match on your IRA.
- Family-focused culture: Enjoy a 37.5-hour work week with flexible start and stop times.
- Community-minded: Paid time off to volunteer and sponsorship dollars available for membership to local service clubs and charities.
- Forward-thinking: We support our employees with the technology they need to succeed and offer room for growth and advancement.
Let’s talk. Please email your resume to email@example.com. Take our culture index survey.
Full or Part-Time Receptionist/Customer Service Representative
We are seeking candidates for the position of full or part-time customer service in our Archbold office. Qualified applicants must be proficient in using Microsoft Office including Word & Excel, be well organized, have excellent communication and phone skills and a passion for customer service. Preferred consideration will be given to those candidates with an active Ohio Property and Casualty License and/or an Ohio Life and Health License.
Please send resumes by July 15, 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org.